Monday, August 19, 2013


     ..WELCOME TO MY REVIEW OF FLEXKOM INTERNATIONAL..


Ok so HI my name is Jason Davis and I am a Global Business Partner and one of the initial team of USA Co-ordinator's for FlexKom International, That may seem to some that i'm a "Well Brought & Sold-in Member of the FlexKom International in crowd".

Well Yes & No, As in I am "Sold" on so much as I can see and understand the many benefits to SME's (Small Medium Enterprises) signing up with a business like FlexKom International but, as there has never ever ever ever been a company offering everything FlexKom International  offers I too am taking a leap of faith and going with the Wave to see the outcome.! 

First off, (And this is the only time i'll Do it..! ;) ME, Well I come from a B2B Sales management / training background in the UK in which I have sold products/services that range anywhere from Teeth whitening franchises to Merchant Processing to software systems, and I think everything in-between into both the SME market and the Corporate presentation playground, I progressed (Due to training & proof of my Sales Techniques Working by my Targets constantly being surpassed regularly) to Team Manager &/OR Sales Trainer. My duties included showing others how to sell into various markets, training sales people on buying signals, pitch adaptations, Sales technique's in different markets, Product introductions into new markets / territories, sales structors etc, oh yes and Selling the said product/service myself. I also have owned & ran my own SME's (Both retail & other customer driven businesses.) with successes across the board so I do understand the needs and wants of such clientele.

I have also been contracted as a Senior Brand Ambassador / Events Co-ordinator / Project Manager for large Events companies so all in all I'm experienced in dealing with PEOPLE.....

So why a BLOG Jason..? Well I don't expect anyone to have all the answers or have experienced the same things in life and when you stumble across something which has the potential to be LIFE CHANGING FOR SO MANY, I felt the need to answer some Questions on the exact subject I personally am buzzing from..... :)



So that being said...........Lets Begin 



No comments:

Post a Comment